February 13, 2018
It’s Valentine’s Day. Whatever Can You Do That’s Different?
- Go Dancing. Real dancing. Take a class, hit a salsa club (for quickie lessons, try this link or simply go see live music where you just have to dance!
- Try Karaoke. As hokey as it may seem, karaoke is really a ton of fun. What better way to celebrate your chemistry than singing classic couples duets such as “’03 Bonnie & Clyde” and “I Got You Babe” together?
- Hit a Comedy Club. Laughter is at the heart of intimacy, after all. Laugh the night away with a Valentine’s Day themed show at a local comedy club. A stomach aching from laughter is the best feeling when it’s shared.
- Get a Couple’s Massage. Not only is this relaxing and totally indulgent, it will put and your boo in the mood for love! Tons of spas make hay out of this romantic holiday with couples specials so take advantage of reduced prices.
- Make Your Man Breakfast In Bed. You can’t go wrong with this one, especially when you blow caution to the winds and make chocolate chip pancakes!
- Go Tapas Hopping. Instead of sticking to just one spot, hop around to different places, grab seats at the bar, and order different kinds of wine and tapas at each place. It’s soooo much more fun than a regular sit-down dinner.
- Get Out of Town. From a bed-and-breakfast to a 5-Star, you can’t go wrong with a special night away. In fact, many places hold Valentine’s specials so scour around for the trip that looks most fun!